This page provides the following services and documents for CARE Drop-Off Sites:
How to Become a CARE Drop-Off Site – Step by step guide.
Swap-out Service Order Form: Request that your collection trailer or container be collected and exchanged for an empty one by CARE.
Quarterly Reports: View report submission deadlines and access online report form.
Bilingual Flyers: You have received bilingual flyers, customized with your facility’s address, instructing carpet installers and other contractors using your facility how to dispose of construction debris, including carpet. These flyers are for public display and for any staff interacting with customers. Order more flyers by email.
Media Kit: Download templates in English and Spanish for a press release, newsletter article and Public Service Announcement (PSA) for radio to promote your participation in the CARE Drop-Off Site program.
Questions? Email the Drop-Off Site Program Coordinator.
CARE Drop-Off Site Swap-out Service Order Form
CARE drop-off sites are required to submit a quarterly report (click link below to access online report form), and attend quarterly check-in calls. See table for report submission due dates and call dates.
Download and customize the templates linked below and use them to reach out to local media about your facility’s carpet drop-off service.
- Sample Communication Language – Newsletter/Website/Social Media (Includes links to images)
- Additional Social Media Post Examples for Promoting Carpet Recycling
- Press Release Template English 2019 (Word, 163K)
- Drop-off Site Press Release template Spanish Feb 2018 (Word, 165K)
- English Drop-Off Site article template (Word, 262K)
- Spanish Drop-Off Site article template (Word, 165K)
- Drop-Off Site PSA script template (Word, 240K)
- Spanish Drop-Off Site PSA script template (Word, 161K)
Questions? Please email us.